KEF Q50a Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker. Uni-Q array: 1x 5.25'' Uni-Q with 1'' tweeter with tangerine waveguide. Colour Black. SOLD AS PAIR
Bring immersive, cinematically vertical Dolby Atmos sound or surround sound optimised for Q Series speakers home with the Q50a Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker. Equipped with the latest Uni-Q driver array and other advanced technologies, dynamics is excellent while the response is accurate and clean.
Q50a is expertly tuned by KEF acoustic engineers to bring extraordinarily immersive, cinematically vertical Dolby Atmos sound into the home using precision ceiling reflection when placed on top of Q Series speakers. It is also easily mounted on the wall using dedicated keyholes, creating a high-fidelity home surround sound experience that melds seamlessly with the newest Q Series speakers. Its Damped tweeter loading tube produces a detailed and natural high-frequency sound. Part of the Q Series family, Q50A’s visual design shares elements with other Q Series speakers, allowing it to blend seamlessly into the contemporary interior design.
- Q50A Dolby Atmos-Enabled Surround Speaker
- Designed as a part of the Q Series family, with aesthetic design and finishing consistently with the rest of the Series
- Designed to be placed on top of the Q Series, it could also pair up with other floor standing or bookshelf speakers
- Integrates perfectly with the Q Series, with the same and latest Uni-Q driver array technology as used in all new Q Series speakers
- Damped Tweeter Loading Tube (Technology originally developed in THE REFERENCE Series)
- Wall-mount keyholes for wall-mounting
- Available in satin black and stain white finishes
|Design||Two-way Closed Box|
|Drive units||130mm (5.25") aluminium Uni-Q
25mm (1") vented aluminium dome HF
|Frequency range free field (-6dB)||96Hz-19.5kHz|
|Frequency response (±3dB)||105Hz-18.5kHz|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (min.4.6Ω)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||174 x 180 x 259mm|
|Dimension (H x W x D) with rubber feet||178 x 180 x 259mm|
12 months Manufacturer warranty *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.