EDIMAX Wireless 720P Day/Night Network Camera. PIR & Motion Detection. Push notification & video alert. Wireless & Ethernet connectivity.
- Plug-n-View for 24/7 Remote Monitoring with free EdiView II app on iPhone®, iPad® or Android® and 16CH viewer software for computers
- 720p HD Video Quality with high resolution and rich detail
- Night Vision with infrared LEDs, mechanical ICR and auto light sensor
- PIR & Motion Detection triggers recording and sends to email and FTP
- Sound Detection triggers recording and sends to email and FTP
- Push Notifications & Video Alert with event videos
- Two-Way Audio: Built-in a speaker and microphone for two-way audio support, remotely communicate at the camera’s location or activate a deterrent alarm
- MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for local storage
- Wireless & Ethernet connection for flexible placement
- Easy Setup & WPS Support
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n products
The Edimax IC-3140W 720p wireless network camera is a versatile monitoring device ideal for monitoring your home, shop or factory during the daytime or at night. With Edimax Plug-n-View technology, no complicated setup is required and you can easily connect the camera to the cloud and monitor remotely from a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
The IC-3140W features two-way audio, a motion & sound detection system, built-in microphone & speaker and a MicroSD/SDHC card slot. Motion detection can be configured according to user-defined areas and additionally utilises a passive infrared sensor (PIR). Motion and audio-triggered recording ensure that you capture any illicit or suspicious activity and the wireless user interface allows for easy installation and monitoring.
Plug-n-View for 24/7 Easy Remote Monitoring
Edimax Plug-n-View technology makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your yard, garage, shop, factory or other assets wherever you go. With Plug-n-View technology, you can connect your network camera to the cloud in a few simple steps and access it remotely with a smartphone, tablet or computer no matter where you are.
With a light sensor, image sensor and four infrared LEDs, the IC-3140W is well equipped to meet indoor security and surveillance needs - even in low-light and night-time conditions. And with automatic ICR (IR Cut Filter Removal), infrared light is filtered out during the daytime (while allowed to pass at night) ensuring exceptional video colour quality at all times.
The powerful built-in motion detection system, with pre-defined detection regions and passive infrared (PIR) temperature sensor, offers peace of mind that you will capture any illicit activity. The PIR sensor detects motion via infrared radiation caused by temperature changes and when motion is detected, the network camera will produce video footage of the event immediately – storing the data on a MicroSD/SDHC card or sending it automatically via email or FTP.
The IC-3140W also features sound detection capabilities with a built-in microphone. When sound is detected, the network camera will take video footage of the event immediately in the same manner as with motion detection, and store the files locally on a MicroSD/SDHC card or send via email or FTP. Integrated sound offers a further level of security than motion-detection and visual imaging alone, providing critical real-time or post-event information about a situation, particularly in scenarios where events occur outside the camera’s field of vision. The sounds of breaking windows, doors or anything else suspicious can still be registered even in situations where the event can’t be seen.
Push notifications are triggered by PIR, sound or motion detection, and when a detection system is triggered, the IC-3140W additionally sends video alerts to email or microSD card. If the camera ever goes offline, push notifications are also sent when the camera comes back online to keep users informed about any unusual activity.
The network camera incorporates a speaker and microphone for two-way audio* support, so you can remotely communicate at the camera’s location or activate a deterrent alarm - a vital, cost-saving and potentially even life-saving additional security tool.
* Please note that the IC-3140W supports two-way audio half-duplex mode.
The IC-3140W is built with a wide F2.0 lens which covers an impressive diagonal viewing angle of 78°. With a megapixel CMOS sensor, the network camera is able to capture up to 720p (1280 x 720) videos at 24 frames per second.
A built-in MicroSD/SDHC card slot supports cards up to 32GB for local storage and backup.
- Easy remote monitoring via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & Mac
- High-speed H.264 & MJPEG video compression
- Motion & sound detected video to SD card, FTP or email
- Pre- & post-recording on motion detection
- Viewer software to access 16 network cameras simultaneously
- Manual/scheduled/cycle recording
|Standards||RF Output Power||IR LEDs|
12 months Manufacturer warranty *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.