Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (512GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 1550 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
Reliability You Can Trust - 5 Years Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE NVMe SSDs possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF* of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 800TBW** limited warranty***.
* MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): Measure of how reliable a hardware product or component is.
InterfacePCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
WarrantyLimited 5-year or 800TBW
External DDR CacheN/A
Sequential Read speedUp to 1700 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 1550 MB/s
Random Read IOPSUp to 270K
Random Write IOPSUp to 340K
Dimension (W x H x L)80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.5M hours
Power Consumption (Active)Avg. read : 3.3W ; Write : 2.8W
Power Consumption (Idle)1.8mw
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C12 months Manufacturer warranty *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.