DLINK DSL-2888A PYTHON - Dual Band Wireless AC1600 VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router
The Dual Band Wireless AC1600 Gigabit ADSL2+/VDSL2 Modem Router (DSL-2888A) is designed for the home or small office that wants to share a high speed Internet connection with multiple devices at the same time.
With VDSL functionality and a dedicated Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, the DSL-2888A can connect directly to the NBN network in Australia and UFB in New Zealand, ensuring you ae future proofed for whats around the corner.
With dual band AC1600 Wi-Fi and four Gigabit LAN ports, the Internet connection can be shared with desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles, smart TVs and more throughout your home.
Complete Internet Solution
A total solution that helps you connect, share, and enjoy your Internet connection with a single device that’s easy to set up and manage
Wireless AC and Gigabit Ethernet
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless technologies available today
Simple, Secure Setup
Set up the DSL-2888A in no time with the web-based setup wizard, and create secure wireless connections easily using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Supports multiple WAN connections for flexibility, redundancy, and future connectivity
• Built-in ADSL2+/VDSL2 modem for connecting to your high-speed broadband Internet connection
• Gigabit WAN port supports high-speed Internet connections of today and tomorrow
• Four Gigabit LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities
• Fast 802.11ac wireless for high speed connections to all of your PCs and mobile devices
• Two USB 2.0 ports to share media from a storage device Security
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
• WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic
Ease of Use
• D-Link Quick Setup Wizard
12 months Manufacturer warranty *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.